Roasted argan oil 250 ml(100 ml = 9.16 €)
250ml bottle of 100% argan oil, without additives, roasted and cold-pressed, from Morocco. Culinary.
biobedouinen pure argan oil culinary
There are essentially two variants of argan oil: made from roasted argan kernels and from unroasted kernels (original argan oil).
- The oil from the roasted kernels is used as edible oil.
- biobedouinen argan cooking oil is a purely natural product
- consists of over 80% unsaturated fatty acids
- significantly higher proportion of linoleic acid than other oils such as olive oil
- strengthens the immune system
- Store in a cool and dark place
- The use of argan oil is not subject to any limits, whether meat, fish, poultry or with vegetables.
- It is just as suitable for desserts as it is for spicy and hearty recipes.
- Argan oil has a fairly high smoke point - it is around 250 ° C and is therefore suitable for frying.
- Its fine nut nuance gives both hot and cold dishes an oriental flair.
Ingredients: 100% cold-pressed argan oil. Without additives.
contains 100g argan oil
- 890 kcal / 3707 kJ
- Fat: 100g of which saturated fatty acids: 19.2g
- of which monounsaturated fatty acids: 46.3g
- of which polyunsaturated fatty acids: 34.9g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Salt: 0g
Additional product information
- Own tab
- Food Argan oil is very rich in vitamin E, which enables Neutralize free radicals and increase skin elasticity by promoting the oxygenation of the cells and the Improved the quality of the intercellular cement. It is rich in other antioxidants that are very good for you Health, such as vitamins A and C, polyphenols, carotenes, Tocopherols and sterols